I’m now offering a limited number of one-to-one mentoring sessions for professional and aspiring photographers, both face-to-face sessions at my Plymouth office, and also online sessions via Skype. If you think these might be for you, I’d love to help your business grow!
Mentoring sessions are a personalised private workshop. They are designed to allow you to focus on areas in your business that you are struggling with, new techniques that you would like to try. If you’re struggling to find your voice as a photographer, looking for a way to fasten your workflow or finding your way to new clients or dreaming of destination weddings – my wedding photography and business mentoring sessions answer all of your questions and move your business forward.
– Advice on setting up or building a successful business
– How to get work published
– Practical photography tips
– Equipment overview / How to make the most of your equipment
– Review of your current portfolio / How to build your portfolio
– Social Media overview – which is the most successful channel and why
– Marketing yourself – how to reach your idea client and why there is no such thing as competition
– How to get your first booking
– How to deal with clients and expectations of a professional photographer / Client meetings (communication skill set)
– How to plan and prepare for a wedding – planning for the key shots
– Identifying your own ‘style’
– Posing and organising group photos
– How to get published
– A review of where you are now with your photography
– What are your goals (where do you wanna be)
– Review of your brand
– Your strong points / Your weak spots
– Building a competitive price list
– How to get organised – Entire workflow from booking to delivery and follow up
– Finding your own consistent editing look
I’m a great believer in the fact that everyone is different, and what each person wants to achieve from their business is different, so you need to tailor your business to suit YOU an the lifestyle that YOU want.
“Amber is such an inspiration and her sessions are an absolute joy to attend.” Ellie from Eleanor Jones Photography
“Amber recently came out to our office to run a one-to-one workshop with one of our team, the results were just amazing and we have booked three more already. It will be so great being able to get good quality photos of our work taken in house, cutting costs for the business and giving us lots of great pictures to share, helping us reach our customers better. Thanks again Amber, we can’t recommend you highly enough” Jenny from Hip Hip Hooray Stationery
Mentoring sessions start from £350 for a 4 hour session and £500 for a 6 hour session (group options and prices are available).
If you feel this is something that will help you and your wedding photography business and would like to book onto one of our 1-2-1 sessions please fill out the contact form below