Here you will find information about our series of workshops, mentoring programmes and conferences.
I will be running future workshops on the following topics:
– How to capture amazing candid photos of your children
– How to make the most of your camera
– Landscape photography
– Using natural light to your advantage
– How to shoot great product photography
– Product styling and photography
– Venue styling
– Portfolio building for wedding photographers
– How to get your work published
– How to leave your job and set up your own business
– Social media training for your business
Please visit the workshops webpage for further information about forthcoming workshops.
If you are interested in any of these topics and would like to receive our top tips please sign up to my newsletter.
I’m now offering a limited number of one-to-one mentoring sessions for photographers and aspiring photographers, both face-to-face sessions at my home office, and also online sessions via Skype. If you think these might be for you, I’d love to meet you! Mentoring sessions are a personalised private workshop. They are designed to cover all the essential topics and allow you to focus on things you really want to work. If you’re struggling to find your voice as a photographer, looking for a way to fasten your workflow or finding your way to new clients or dreaming of destination weddings – my wedding photography and business mentoring sessions answer all of your questions.
Please visit the mentoring webpage for further information.
I am pleased to announce that we will be running a series of conferences starting with the Women in Photography & Film Conference Plymouth 26th August 2016.
Please visit the conference webpage for further information.
If you would like to be on our mailing list to receive updates about workshops, conferences and mentoring please sign up here.