We are hiring!
Beautiful, calm, love-infused, nature-inspired – welcome to The Liberty Pearl Photo & Film Collective
We are hiring a freelance Marketing and Sales Manager to help with the recent expansion of our business.
We are now a team of 6 photographers/ film makers and demand for our services are growing rapidly, therefore we need to take on someone to manage our marketing & sales division.
We are looking for a marketeer with a proven track record of creating and implementing successful marketing / sales strategies within the wedding industry!
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build valuable relationships with key wedding industry partners, blogs and suppliers
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
The perfect candidate will:
- Have a passion for the wedding industry and be aware of current trends
- Have similar values to the Liberty Pearl Photo & Film Collective team (believe in the importance of marriage, always be positive and happy and see the best in every situation, very high levels of customer service, passionate about making people happy, getting to know people on a personal level and really connecting with them).
- Have a professional, friendly and hard working ‘can do’ attitude
- Be an ideas person and be able to ‘hit the ground running’ and use their initiative
- Have experience working for a busy, creative organisation
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This is a virtual post and is open to applicants in the UK and not restricted to people residing in Devon.
Candidates must be able to commit to working at least 16 hours per week.
All applicants must be self employed and have a unique tax reference number.
Please fill out this questionnaire
Please send in your applications by midnight Thursday 11th January 2018.
First stage interviews will be by Skype during the week of the 15th/ 22nd January 2018, second stage interview will be held during the month of February 2018 if not before.