CLOSED – Associate Photographers
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Work with Liberty Pearl – Associate Photographer Position Available
I am very excited to announce that I have 3 positions for Associate Photographers available in the Liberty Pearl Photography team. The successful applicants will be photographing weddings as a Freelance Associate Photographer as part of the award winning ‘Liberty Pearl Photography’ brand.
Due to the growing demand I am excited to be able to offer couples the choice of myself or an Associate Photographer to photograph their wedding (this is an option for new bookings only). Currently I turn away at least 60 bookings a year and I want to be able to offer EVERY couple that enquires with Liberty Pearl availability on their wedding date. The photographers will be fully trained by Liberty Pearl Photography to ensure the current style and quality of photography is preserved.
The Associate Photographer job role includes:
- Pre wedding telephone consultation / pre wedding meetings to discuss the photography timeline with the client
- Pre wedding venue visits and research of the venue
- Pre wedding shoots at the couples request
- On the day photography coverage, from getting ready to first dance (possible half day options may be available)
- Competitive rates of pay
All bookings will be made through Liberty Pearl Photography, there are no expected sales activities. Nor will there be admin, image editing or delivery, again this is all managed by the Liberty Pearl Photography team.
The perfect candidate will:
- Have a similar photography style to Liberty Pearl Photography (A natural, relaxed and beautiful storytelling approach to capturing weddings, see our recent blog post for examples of our recent work)
- Have similar values to Liberty Pearl Photography (believe in the importance of marriage, always be positive and happy and see the best in every situation, very high levels of customer service, passionate about making couples happy and capturing their wedding the way they want, getting to know couples on a personal level and really connecting with them, keeping calm in stressful situations)
- Be able to commit to photographing 10 + weddings a year, that may be booked up to 12/ 18 months in advance (mainly on Saturdays, optional weekdays available but not essential)
- Have their own equipment and back ups (including full frame camera, prime lenses and off camera flash)
- Be able to shoot in all light conditions
- Have professional indemnity insurance, public liability insurance and car insurance (copies will be required)
- Have own reliable transport
- Be available for weddings throughout Devon & Cornwall
- Be a very good people person
- Have a professional, friendly and hard working ‘can do’ attitude
- A most importantly absoltely LOVE everything about weddings from the tiny details, to the special moments and the group photos!
Please fill out this questionnaire
- Links to 3/5 full wedding galleries – these must all have been shot by you and 1 must be a winter or low light wedding
Apply by Tuesday 31st January 2017
First stage interviews will be by Skype during the week of the 20th February 2017, second stage practical interview will be held during the month of March 2017.