Why am I a wedding photographer?
I LOVE making people happy – I take great pride in creating beautiful memories that I can hand over to my bride and grooms knowing that they will treasure their photos for many years to come.
I love weddings; every wedding is so creative and completely unique.
I love capturing special moments that will never ever happen again! There is something special about knowing that this moment has gone and I am the only one who captured it!
- Shy/not accustomed to being in front of the camera
- Not really sure what to expect from your photographer but would like a combination of natural reportage photos and formal/informal portraits
- Want to have your wedding/event documented in a relaxed and unobtrusive way
- Want all the tiny details and special moments captured
- Want a very friendly, reliable, experienced and dedicated photographer
- Want natural, timeless creative images to treasure for ever
You have come to the right place. I get to know my wedding couples by developing a personal relationship, which is important during their planning process, I ensure all my clients remain confident and reassured knowing that I will capture their wedding day the way they want. My relaxed and unobtrusive style of reportage wedding photography captures everything you want and more. Your day should be just that: yours. I blend into the background, allowing you to enjoy your special moment, capturing 100% natural, relaxed shots.
I have simple bespoke packages, which are designed to suit my customer’s needs. Understanding that not all needs are the same. I also include a pre wedding shoot with every wedding photography booking.
Pre wedding meetings to discuss your vision of your perfect day are available by appointment.
To find out my about my weddings in 2014 and to see a gallery of of beautiful natural wedding photos please visit the A year in the life of a Devon wedding photographer…. blog post. I also have another documentary wedding photography gallery here.
Please contact me with questions about my creative wedding photography, I would love to hear from you.
Please visit the about me web page to find out more about Liberty Pearl Photography.